Camelot, the home of The National Lottery is seeking a Design Lead. Responsible for leading, developing and motivating the multidisciplinary Camelot Studio creative team. Overseeing the creative development process and always ensuring the highest standards of creative output - making sure work is delivered on brand, on brief and on time.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.850 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
Camelot Studio acts as an internal full service creative and production agency for all parts of the business. This role will successfully lead the team in working with stakeholders at all levels, including external agency partners, answering a wide range of briefs and delivering multi-channel collateral that supports our business objectives.
What you'll bring to the table
- A seasoned Creative Designer with deep experience leading, managing and growing others in the profession.
- Proven experience in the world of advertising and integrated, through the line marketing activity.
- Expert in maintaining effective communication and engagement with all internal and agency stakeholders, allowing them to act as a subject matter expert for the latest brand and campaign principles, guidelines and strategies.·
- Be key part of the studio leadership team working alongside the Studio Manager and Print and Production Manager.
- Acting as an active team member, with a degree of hands-on creative input and project work remaining an important part of this role
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.