Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a new Content Coordinator in the Digital Team. The Digital Team within Camelot Group are the driving force behind The National Lottery Website (one of the busiest sites in the UK) and our mobile apps. The Content Coordinator will sit within the Digital Content Team who upload and manage all of the cool stuff you see on The National Lottery sites!! Sounds fun right? apply below:
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference?
- Update and deploy content on The National Lottery website using OpenText TeamSite content management system (CMS). Also support publishing to other digital channels including the official APP and retail terminals
- Support business-as-usual updates to the site, including timely responses to any live issues that arise
- Manage a diverse set of Stakeholders and present and articulate a range of ideas of how the website could meet their needs
- Optimisation of content to ensure the effective placement of promos across the site
- Follow content procedures, guidelines and standards at all times
- Work with the business on marketing campaigns, responding to brief and delivering content that meets business objectives
- Work with UX and Design to ensure consistency of the customer experience
- Load Instant Win games and associated content to the website and support weekly promotional activity
- Proof-read and ensure accuracy of all content prior to live deployment adhering to editorial, accessibility and SEO guidelines and obtaining appropriate sign-offs
- Identify and escalate any CMS issues, working with Development to implement any fixes/ improvements
- Use Adobe Omniture to report on content performance and to inform future campaign activity
- This role is required to be on-call outside working hours (a maximum of 1 week in 3)
What you'll bring to the table:
- Experience in a Online or Web Content Manager role
- Proof-reading, accuracy and high attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Able to use their own judgment in decision making
- Working under pressure and managing competing priorities
- HP Teamsite (or similar CMS)
- Adobe Photoshop
- HTML coding
What we’ll give you?
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.