We're currently recruiting for an MI Analyst to join us at our Watford HQ, supporting the Customer Operations teams with reporting insight and analysis that improves our customer service provision, reducing costs and achieving all regulatory & internal targets.
Why work at Camelot?
- We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
- Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
- National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
- Take responsibility for all current BAU daily, weekly and by period reports.
- Develop knowledge of the operational processes and reporting environment to be able to provide accurate, relevant and timely reporting on an ad-hoc basis to the Customer Ops team and the wider business.
- To proactively provide insight and analysis to the Customer Ops team to radically improve the business performance, customer experience, improve sales or reduce costs.
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events