An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Analyst to join our Business Assurance Team. You will be responible to raise the profile of Compliance and drive improvements in culture and integrity in the business by acting as a Business Partner in an advisory and support capacity ensuring the business operates within a robust control environment.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.850 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
- Monitor, support and challenge the business to ensure they are operating an effective first line controls environment.
- Build and maintain relationships with colleagues around the business, including first and third line control operators, to ensure that Compliance focus is appropriately reflected in business activities.
- Support the Compliance Manager to prepare reports and MI related to Compliance for senior management, management committees and for board–level committees including the Compliance & Risk Committee and the Audit Risk Committee.
- Produce reports and make recommendations identifying compliance risks associated with the business activities. Follow up on resolution of compliance issues that may arise.
- Develop and apply sound risk assessment principles and methods taking into account business diversity.
What you'll bring to the table
- Experience working in a compliance role.
- Can identify and solve a range of ambiguous and complex problems.
- Responds to non- standard requests from internal and/or external customers; effectively manages multiple priorities and investigates with assistance from others as needed
- Able to understand and use advanced statistical / modelling techniques to solve problems
- Implements and adapts policies with the aim of improved efficiency and effectiveness across own team
- Able to build strong relationships with non-finance partners built on trust.
- Clear and effective communicator who's able to Influence and explains information and persuades others in straightforward
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.