Campaign Planning Manager
Great opportunity for someone to project manage the whole portfolio of campaigns in the consumer communication plan. Including The National Lottery, Lotto, EuroMillions, Set for Life, Instant Wins... to name a few
Why work at Camelot?
Camelot is the home of The National Lottery. We currently turnover around £7billion per year across both retail and digital channels and we do this with a workforce of less than 1000 people - this means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
By interacting with key stakeholders across the business and external agencies to plan and deliver all consumer campaigns, managing complex timings plans, processes and overseeing creative production budgets..
What you'll bring to the table
- Proven project/programme management skills - ability to multi-task managing the delivery of multiple campaigns simultaneously with a focus on attention to detail
- Proven experience of day-to-day management of agencies (Creative and Media)
- The ability to manage a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally, in a collaborative and positive way. Ensuring you have ideas to help with problems.
- Preferably knowledge and experience of managing the production of creative assets for ATL (TV, Radio, Press, OOH) and BTL (digital, social, CRM) and how to make things happen in the right way, engaging the right people
- Strong leadership skills, managing, supporting and leading a strong capable team to deliver the best.
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of annual leave and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. We’ll give you all of the kit and tools needed to succeed.