Supplier Relationship & National Account Manager
Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a Supplier Relationship & National Account Manager to join the National Accounts Team. This role is home based with the expectation of being based at our Watford HQ at least once a week.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference?
- Manage the Post Office Mid Tier Prize Payout contract, delivering the agreed KPIs and developing the relationship between the Post Office and Camelot.
- Deliver the sales revenues and profit targets for designated multiple customers.
- Develop a thorough understanding of designated customers and develop joint business plans/initiatives to enable delivery of objectives.
- Manage the interface between Camelot and designated customers and develop strong working relationships with key contacts at all levels in the customers’ organisation. These will include cross functional departments where multiple points of contact are required.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Proven understanding of supplier’s and customer’s needs, business strategy and operations
- Demonstrable knowledge of customer competitors and Camelot competitors
- Managing budgets
- Foster excellent cross departmental relationships to forge better future plans and resolve current issues
- Strong attention to detail and results delivery
- Strong and proven negotiation skills
- Strong and proven presentation skills
- Ability to think and act independently to develop current and future contracts
- Previous experience of managing contracts/supplier relationships
- Demonstrable knowledge of the retail marketplace.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills including report writing at all levels
- Proven ability to analyse financial and business performance providing insight and recommendations to customers and decision makers.
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.