Digital Product Manager
There are more than 11 million registered digital players of The National Lottery. That's a lot of customer journeys for our players to work through, and a lot of digital products across web and mobile for them to engage with. Our Digital Product Managers work closely with our UX and Design teams, Data and Insight teams and development partners across both web and mobile channels to ensure that our customers enjoy great experiences playing our games. If you have a customer centric approach to product development and are driven by data, this could be the perfect role for you!
Why work at Camelot?
Camelot is the home of The National Lottery. We currently turnover around £7billion per year across both retail and digital channels and we do this with a workforce of less than 1000 people - this means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
Digital Product Managers at Camelot will be responsible for driving development initiatives on the product roadmap, working with a test and learn mindset to deliver the most impactful change for both our customers and our business objectives.
What you'll bring to the table
- Display a customer-centric and data driven approach to product development, with the customer being at the core of decision making
- Drive the MVT roadmap, defining new initiatives to better improve our key KPI’s, testing out the feasibility of new ideas and delivering them into production.
- Successfully manage cohesive delivery with matrixed development teams
- Manage stakeholder expectations, educating best practices and utilising an outcome-driven approach
- Drive and deliver improved conversion, visits and customer acquisition to both the website and app
- Competitor and Innovations analysis - continuously assessing industry insights and innovations to assess their feasability for adoption at Camelot its Digital channels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, to stakeholders at all levels in the business, to your team and to customers
- An excellent problem solver, when faced with unexpected difficulties, you are able to solutionise - working with developers, architects and key stakeholders to drive quick outcomes
- Experience working in Agile Scrum or Kanban methods of development
- A customer centric approach to problems whilst maintaining a focus on commercial metrics
- Experience working closely with engineering teams
- Focus on data-driven decisions to drive the business forward
- Skilled in identifying and developing high-quality user experiences, supported by a dedicated UX and Design team
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of annual leave and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. We’ll give you all of the kit and tools needed to succeed.