Marketing Search Manager - PPC
Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a Digital Search Manager to work with some of the UK's best loved brands such as Euromillions and Lotto in our high performing Digital Marketing function. If you're a digital marketing specialist in PPC (pay per click) and have a keen interest in expanding your SEO (search engine optimisation) knowledge - we want to hear from you!
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.850 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference:
- Working closely with in-house teams to develop paid, SEO and ASO strategies focusing on growth, driving registrations & app installations and hit sales targets across the whole TNL portfolio whilst defending our brand position
- Briefing paid and organic search requirements to agencies, managing them through each stage of development from planning and implementation to optimisation and reporting
- Liaise with internal and external teams to brief and manage any creative & messaging requirements for all strategic activity
- Ensuring the appropriate messaging/assets are in place for all products and event updates across acquisition and retention campaigns
- Responsible for managing and optimising multiple campaigns at the same time and with fast turnaround times
- Responsible for ensuring that all activity is hitting install and registrations targets set as well as CPI, CPC’s, ROIs and conversions rates and bid management
- Responsible for tracking the search budgets against the agreed approved budget, working with the Biddable Manager on ad spending decisions, escalating any concerns in a timely fashion
- Monitor, report and act upon competitor activity across web and app stores - including share of voice and share updates and learnings with the team and wider business
What you'll bring to the table:
- Strong experience in search - preferably from a high growth company or agency side
- Proficient hands on experience with paid search platforms - Google, Bing and others
- Strong experience across Apple Search Ads and UAC and App Store Optimisation (IOS and Android) as well as web SEO
- Strong experience with reporting and analytic tools - Google Adwords and competitor tools such as Adthena
What we’ll give you:
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.