Security DevOps Engineer
Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a Security DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for implementing new technologies, improving and maintaining the current infrastructure and systems used by the Security Analysts and Supporting the AWS environment. Therefore if you're a Security guru with a strong understanding of DevOps or a DevOps specialist who is looking to work in an award winning Information Security Team - this could be the role for you!
Why work at Camelot?
Camelot is the home of The National Lottery. We currently turnover around £7billion per year across both retail and digital channels and we do this with a workforce of less than 1000 people - this means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference:
- Collaborate with the DevOps team to ensure that Security requirements are implemented correctly
- Clearly articulate the threats, risks and risk mitigation best practises to the Devops team
- Reviewing the current AWS landscape, developing new processes and implementing improvements to strengthen the security standpoint in the cloud
- Assisting the SOC team with understanding cloud threats, as alerted in monitoring tools, working towards continuous improvements
- Deploying security controls using Terraform, CloudFormation and Ansible
- Building, improving and maintaining applications, toolsets and dashboards in AWS
What you'll bring to the table:
- Knowledge of using scripting tools; powershell and bash to implement controls and automation
- Experienced in using AWS CLI for implementation of checks, controls and automation
- Strong knowledge of Lambda to implement security automation
- A good understanding of patching and vulnerability management in AWS. Use of Repos, WSUS (or other windows patching) as it relates to AWS SSM Maintenance and AWS Inspector
- Understanding of AWS IAM and OS IAM for Windows and Linux
- Understanding of python
- Testing, deploying and working with web services using SOAP and REST interfaces
What we'll give you:We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of annual leave and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. We’ll give you all of the kit and tools needed to succeed. If you’d like to know more about what it’s like to work at Camelot, check out this video.