Project Manager: Technology
Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a new Project Manager to join our expanding change and transformation team! Technology within Camelot is critical to our success as it supports our fantastic teams to perform amazing tasks and enables our loyal customers to play life changing games.
This is a senior role with a large focus around accountability; managing budgets and operating at a high level of transparency within a regulated environment. Read below and apply to join the team.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference?
- End-to-end delivery of projects across all Technical channels; including software and infrastructure projects
- Have full budget responsibility managing large budgets in excess of £1million
- Identify and implement the most appropriate delivery methodology for success
- Continually looking for and evaluating improvements to the project plan
- Be an advocate of our values whilst operating with integrity in a highly regulated environment
What you'll bring to the table?
- Proven track record as a Project Manager delivering technical projects
- Successfully managing projects with Prince 2 or MSP methodologies
- Demonstrable experience of effectively managing multiple, robust stakeholder relationships, liaising between technical, business and senior management stakeholders and decision-makers
- Experience of managing a project budget c. £1million
- Proven experience within a regulated environment
- Demonstrable verbal, written and presentation skills
- Knowledge of and experience of applying process improvement techniques
- Experience of delivering small/medium projects managing a team of either internal resources, third party suppliers and remote/offshore workforces
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project; Gant charts, resource profiles, and link plans for complex, multi-resourced projects
What we’ll give you?
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.