We're after a HR Analyst who will play a crucial role in driving and improving our reporting, data and system capabilities here at Camelot.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
Ultimately you will be delivering accurate and compelling HR reporting and insight to the business while supporting the HR Operations team through system stewardship, accuracy, integrity and functionality with our HRIS CoreHR.
What you'll bring to the table
- Proven experience of interrogating large, complex data sets, preferably within an HR environment
- Experience of reviewing data and performing data cleansing exercises in business critical systems
- Hot skills with experience of using Microsoft Office and Google products, particularly Excel and Google Sheets
- You'll be a pro at using data management and reporting tools
- Delivery of creating reports, dashboards, packs, KPI’s, statistics and scorecards
- You will have worked in environments where you have worked with highly confidential and sensitive data, with a practical understanding of data safety and security
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and confidence in information produced
- Be curious and inquisitive by nature; you will be looking to build knowledge and experience wherever the opportunity arises.
- Is very numerate, methodical and analytical in approach, being able to apply these skills to data, processes,new concepts and issue diagnosis/resolution
- A clear, concise and articulate communicator, either in the written word or in meetings and presentations
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.