Junior Brand Manager - Lotto - 6 MONTH FTC
Come and be part of the dream team that runs the Nationals favourite game – Lotto!
Since the first draw in 1994, Lotto has been a British institution for the past 25 years. Following some exciting enhancements to the game in 2018, Lotto is making more millionaires and giving out bigger cash prizes than before.
Being part of the Lotto team means that no one day in a job is ever the same, and with loads of exciting plans in the pipeline for Lotto in 2019 and 2020, there’s never been a more exciting time to join the team.
Why work at Camelot?
Camelot is the home of The National Lottery. We currently turnover around £7billion per year across both retail and digital channels and we do this with a workforce of less than 1000 people - this means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
By supporting the team in the Lotto with brand marketing, strategic views, increasing sales, meeting budget and brand planning.
What you'll bring to the table
- A true brand guardian who lives and breathes
- A creative eye and input into the development of all Lotto brand campaigns, bringing fresh thinking in how to reach and engage with consumers;
- Holistic planning and strong attention to detail to ensure brand strategies are being implemented through the line by Brand Activation Team and relevant 3rd parties.
- First class organization to manage multiple stakeholders, and natural ability to develop relationships and influence interdependent departments such as retail, digital, PR, Broadcast.
- Strong commercial acumen to report weekly trading, with the ability to monitor and understand sales in order to escalate issues and trends and activate tactical and contingency plans.
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive benefits scheme, 26 days of annual leave and a rather generous pension scheme. We’ll give you all of the kit and tools needed to succeed, and if you’d like to know more about what it’s like to work at Camelot check out this video.