Quality Team Leader - Contact Centre
Our Customer Operations Team are looking to recruit a Quality Team Leader to join their team and lead our Quality Team at our Watford HQ.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK's top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK's biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
To lead and develop the Quality Analysts Team, drive operating efficiencies, manage the quality framework for all teams in Customer Ops & lead the Quality Accreditation program. Deliver team KPI’s and consistently deliver great consumer/retailer experience in all channels as part of the overall Customer Ops strategy.
What you'll bring to the table
- At least 2 years experience as a Quality Analyst Team Lead in a multi-skilled call centre.
- Creative and high energy leadership with a proven track record in inspiring others to deliver their best in their roles.
- Ability to produce high quality output which adheres to brand integrity as well as meet predetermined metrics.
- Able to work with other teams and facilitate a harmonious working process.
- Experience of using consumer feedback and other data sources to identify risks or improvements, evaluate customer engagement and recognise opportunities to shape conversation and increase positivity towards the brand.
What we'll give youWe look after our people. There's a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we'll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.