Marketing Effectiveness Manager
Who we are -
- The National Lottery makes games that change lives by rewarding winners and investing in communities the length and breadth of the UK. On average, we give a staggering £34million every week to National Lottery funded projects
- We currently turnover in excess of £7billion per year with plans to grow to £9billion by 2020 (scary but achievable we think!). It may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.800 people. This means that every one of us has a real opportunity to make a life changing impact.
- We run the world’s most successful lottery website and operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you’ll make a difference -
You'll be responsible for optimising Camelot’s marketing communication spend across all channels, creating a robust measurement framework that brings together econometric measurement of above the line comms with measurement of direct player comms, online media buying, SEO, social.
Ensuring the business buy in and is used to inform and optimise go to market planning, providing detailed analysis and Insight into the performance of direct marketing communications to the player base that informs improvements to the base contact strategy.
What you’ll bring to the table -
- Thorough understanding/demonstratable experience of CRM.
- Understaning of data warehousing in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of marketing across all channels, Above the line, online, and below the line.
- You're great with numbers - Must have worked with statistics or statistical packages.
- Demonstrable experience of using analytics to drive commercial impact.
- Able to code in SAS (or similar package) and SQL to a high standard. Must be able to build automated routines.
- You can communicate in "laymans terms" complex data to a non data literate audience.
What we’ll give you -
How about a day a month dedicated to your personal development? That's right, we'll give you 12 dedicated days to help you grow with us! We're also offering a competitive annual bonus, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme (for those planning a better tomorrow!).