Senior Business Process Analyst
Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a Senior Business Process Analyst to join our newly formed Process Governance team. The Process Governance team is a newly formed team to act as a critical enabler for the business to comply with its license conditions.This will be done by applying best practice Business Process Management and control over new and existing processes and procedures through; the application of knowledge, skills, tools and systems to help define, measure, control and improve process across the Business.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
- Promote Process Management best practice across Camelot to maximise compliance
- Create and maintain process architecture, design & document processes and continually improve the maturity of process control across Camelot
- Drive the development and champion the use of a new iGrafx process repository and workflow solution across the business
- Become the expert for the new iGrafx Process repository, providing support on process design, workflow automation and administration
- Partner the business in BPM modelling and developing workflow for key processes
- Manage relationship with vendor.
- Creation and maintenance of supporting process and repository documentation
- Training design and delivery
- Creation and management of reporting to monitor use and adherence
- Support and mentor the development of junior team members
What you'll bring to the table
- Demonstrable knowledge of Business Process Architecture, Design and Documentation
- Functional knowledge of iGrafx strongly desirable, if not another leading BPM tool
- Knowledge of Business Analysis tools and techniques
- Experience of working in a Regulated environment
- Ability to engage stakeholders across the business at all levels and facilitate workshops
- Ability to plan, prioritise and manage multiple activities
- Good problem solving skills and ability to identify and capture requirements, risks, issues
- Demonstrable strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to train others in how to use our process repository, tools and techniques
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.