Business Process Analyst
The Process Governance sits within the Finance department. The overall Finance department ensures the business is financially sound, has robust processes and controls and delivers financial targets including profitability and returns to good causes. The Process Governance team is a critical enabler for the business to comply with its license conditions. It is a newly formed team and is responsible for partnering the business to bring best practice Business Process Management and control over new and existing processes and procedures. This is done through the application of knowledge, skills, tools and systems to help define, measure, control and improve process across the Business.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
You will deliver best in class process management for Camelot to enable the business to understand and control its processes. The ultimate aim is to maximise compliance with the license to run the National Lottery.
What you'll bring to the table
- Engage the business and champion process management best practice covering process framework, design and improvement to enable Camelot to successfully run the National Lottery
- Drive the development and champion the use of a new process management repository and workflow solution across the business
- Partner the business in BPM modelling and developing workflow for key processes
- Development and administration of the new repository ensuring control over processes and procedures across the business
- Be recognised as the expert, training new users and developing the capability across the business
- Champion process management as an enabler to operational excellence
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.