Senior Researcher - Player and Channel Experience
Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a new Insight Manager for Player & Channel Experience. Interested? Apply below.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
- To support the Business Partner Player and Channel Experience in building a best in class consumer insight and foresight capability in Camelot.
- The role is to drive player insight into the heart of the channel and player experience teams at Camelot to drive improved performance of player experience metrics/KPIs and deliver a great experience for our players
- To deliver comprehensive consumer Insight to help the business deliver better experiences to our players across all touchpoints – on-line, retail, call centre
- To help manage experience programmes for both players and retailers to make sure we deliver a fantastic National Lottery branded experience through all our customer journeys and across all channels
What you'll bring to the table
- Solid research experience including experience of retail or digital experience work
- Practical experience and excellent knowledge of quantitative research skills (questionnaire design, sampling, conjoint, stimulus, analysis and interpretation of quant data) and qualitative research methodologies (groups vs. depths, sampling, compiling discussion guides, interpreting Qual research results) including tracking research and consumer panels
- Experience in developing Player experience metrics and conducting key drivers into top line metrics
- Presentation and communication skills, able to present confidently to senior managers and cross functional teams
- Proven experience of working with retail and digital teams within different industries
- An interest in behavioural science is desirable
- Proven ability to take information from multiple sources (consumer, sales, customer and macro trends) to formulate Insight and provide recommendations and options to inform player experience strategy
- Strong project management skills and proven experience in managing research projects from brief to Insight delivery
- Confidence in dealing with different sources of data and ability to create a clear story from a combination of various data sources
- Experience and awareness of regulatory environments and implications on Insight development would be useful
- Familiar with MRS Code of Conduct to ensure all research is conducted ethically and responsibly
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools for analysis and presentations
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.