Controls Analyst - 6 Month FTC
We're currently on recruiting for a Controls Analyst to join us on a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract at our Watford HQ.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
- Assist in enabling Camelot to maintain effective controls on player facing processes to deliver an environment with compliance against license conditions.
- Review controls with controls owners and populate self-assessment testing templates with test steps
- Ensure the Risk and Controls matrix is up to date, including amendments arising from reviews with controls owners
- Assist Control Owners with understanding how they will test their own controls. A training pack is available as a reference.
What you'll bring to the table
- Part qualified - ACA or ACCA
- Experience of working Audit/Controls
- Understands the practice of audit testing. Can identify testing populations, samples sizes and documentation required to test the effectiveness of controls.
- Can work with different teams, often at the same time, and can take charge in getting to clear solutions that can be presented back to the business
- Is adept at timetabling and ensuring that others comply with the timetable
- Is comfortable training controls owners in testing techniques
- Adept at analysing detailed data and presenting results in a clear concise manner
- Is comfortable with keeping logs, matrices in a presentable format
- Can draw clear conclusions from multiple sources of information
What we'll give you
We look after our people. There's a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.