Operation Sales Analyst & Insight Manager
We are recruiting for an Operation Sales Analyst & Insight Manager to join our Operation Sales Team on a permanent basis at our Watford HQ. The Operation Sales Team are focused on building great relationships with our retailers, helping them increase their sales and up-skilling them on our products.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.850 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference. Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK. National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK's top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK's biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
- Identify, quantify and prioritise opportunities to drive sales and good causes within the Operations Sales Team.
- Track performance and delivery of the Operations Sales Team vs agreed KPIs to identify opportunities and risk to achievement of the business targets.
- Measure performance and effectiveness of key initiatives within Operations Sales and make recommendations on future next steps.
What you'll bring to the table
- Has an understanding of the requirements of an FMCG business and can apply their learning
- Is adept at using gsuite and excel to manage, manipulate and analyse data
- Uses data led approach to resolve business issues, has demonstrable examples
- Interprets customers needs; assesses requirements and identifies solutions to non-standard requests
- Uses data to produce insights and recommendations for future business improvements
- Explains the relevance of findings to impact business decision making
What we'll give you
We look after our people. There's a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we'll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events