Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
The PMO Analyst will play a crucial part in securing the success of all projects and major changes within Camelot, from new game launches to mobile app updates. They will work with the wider to monitor the status of projects and help to assess the health of projects through their full lifecycle.
What you'll bring to the table
We are looking for people with great attention to detail and the ability to build strong relationships with the team. The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Maintaining Camelot’s ‘single view of the roadmap’ ensuring major milestones are recorded, updated and relevant gate preparation is completed
- Preparation of weekly, fortnightly and monthly status reports ensuring all stakeholders (up to C level) have visibility of the progress of all projects, risks and issues
- Working directly with project managers providing support through the Change Framework and ensuring budget forecasts are up to date
- Conducting quality assessments/health checks of projects ensuring documentation is completed to agreed standards
- Preparing agendas for all governance forums
- Minuting and following up on actions and decisions from governance forums
- Support PMO Manager/Head of PMO in managing the PMO agenda for the business
- General Change Leadership Team support (events, diaries, meeting rooms, travel & expenses, onboarding of new starters, setting up of contractors & raising PO’s in SAP)
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.