Information Security Architect
Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for an Information Security (InfoSec) Architect within our award winning Information Security Team!
Therefore if you're a technical, information security, professional who is looking to move into Security Architecture - This could be the role for you!
Why work at Camelot?
Camelot is the home of The National Lottery. We currently turnover around £7billion per year across both retail and digital channels and we do this with a workforce of less than 1000 people - this means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
The Security Architect will be an active member of the information security team, building strong relationships and advising on matters throughout the business, delivering secure products by engaging with other technical teams and managing the formal end-to-end security assurance processes.
What you'll bring to the table
- The ability to demonstrate an advanced level of understanding in the field of Information Security (in both concepts and technology)
- Experience working with Cloud solutions and securing Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Knowledge and experience of working with OWASP
- Experience of security governance and compliance (e.g. GDPR, PCI-DSS, ISO27001)
- An excellent level of attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to articulate complex technical or sensitive issues to a wide audience is essential
- Ability to work both individually with minimal supervision in addition to working as a part of larger teams on projects of varying complexity
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of annual leave and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. We’ll give you all of the kit and tools needed to succeed.