Team Co-Ordinator to PA
Camelot Group (Home of the National Lottery) are looking for a Team Administrator to support the PA to the CEO and Chairman. A hugely important and high profile opportunity.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
Provide a comprehensive general administrative service to the teams, providing support and cover for the PA to ensure the efficient running of the department.
What you'll bring to the table
- The ability to provide assistance to Chief of staff & support and cover to the PA to CEO
- Monitoring and fielding various mailboxes
- Using SAP to raise purchase orders and approvals, together with manual cheque and CHAPS requests
- Liaising with a range of external organisations to support the work of the team to provide and/or exchange information
- Provide a range of administrative duties such as typing of correspondence, screening emails and telephone calls, taking minutes at meetings, managing room bookings, producing graphics, slides and presentation materials and making travel arrangements as necessary
- Coordinate the management of department-specific internal and external events including conferences, corporate entertainment, presentations, workshops and key department meetings
- Process expenses claims for CEO in PA’s absence.
- Diary management
- Point of contact for day to day queries/assistance
- Manage bookings for the meetings rooms, arrange team meetings and assist in the organisation of special events
- Manage travel arrangements including taxis, trains, accomodation and flights in the UK and overseas
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.