Marketing Finance Analyst
Rollovers, new games and campaigns are at the heart of our Marketing team and they are looking for a Finance Analyst to partner and support them with numbers and budgets .....
- Camelot changes lives. Just ask the National Lottery winners, good causes we work with or any of our staff!
- We currently turn over nearly £7billion per year with plans to grow. It may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and makes a difference.
- On average, we give £30million every week to good causes.
- We run the world's most successful lottery website and operate four of the UK's biggest FMCG brands including Lotto and EuroMillions.
How You'll Make a Difference
By supporting the analysis and approval of a c£100m annual budget, in order to maximise our returns to Good Causes and effectively promote the TNL brand. Provide best practice commercial finance support to some of our key business initiatives and back office functions through robust reporting, leveraging cross functional teams, insightful analysis and strong business partnering, challenging where appropriate.
What You'll Bring To The Table
- To be the finance expert on Marketing spend and regulatory reporting
- To build strong relationships with Marketing managers and in key commercial roles in the wider leadership team
- Provide critical and robust analysis, insight and constructive challenge
- Deliver monthly and annual reporting – timely, clear, concise and challenging
- Support the delivery of the 5 year plan, budget and re-forecasts of operating costs and Capex whilst significantly improving our current processes
- Promote better understanding and use of the financial reporting system within the Marketing team through insightful reporting, tools and training
What We Will Give You In ReturnHow about huge opportunity for personal and career development? We're also offering a competitive bonus, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme (for those planning a better tomorrow!).