Lead UX Designer
Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a new UX and Design team in our Watford Office. We’re looking for a motivated Lead UX designer that lives and breathes user-centred design, someone who can take complex projects through research and ideation, to help us envision and deliver delightful customer experiences.
Why work at Camelot?
Camelot is the home of The National Lottery. We currently turnover around £7billion per year across both retail and digital channels and we do this with a workforce of less than 1000 people - this means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference:
- Designs, validates, and delivers intuitive user-centred experiences across all digital platforms
- Owns the end-to-end design lifecycle of projects, from workshops, through ideation and into research working collaboratively with product owners and the insights team
- Continually iterate and evolve the way we design for our customers.
- Iterate and evolve the way we design for our customers with the opportunity to influence our range of products through the brand transformation project.
- Runs workshops with product owners, customer experience team and other key stakeholders across the business to breakdown customer pain-points in to wireframes
- Inputs in to usability testing in conjunction with Data and Insights, to inform UX and UI
- Presenting design and experience work to stakeholders to showcase designs, journeys, and research findings
What you'll bring to the table:
- Experienced UX Designer working in a successful, digital focused, organisation
- Experience designing and prototyping with tools such as Sketch, Adobe CC, Axure, and InVision
- A portfolio showcasing their user experience work across web and app
- Demonstrable research and testing experience (Remotely / Lab)
- Strong analytical skills. We’re looking for someone who is data-driven and able to clearly translate that into a great online experience
What we’ll give you:
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of annual leave and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. We’ll give you all of the kit and tools needed to succeed.