Consumer PR Manager - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
We're currently recruiting a Consumer PR Manager to join us on 12 Month Fixed Term Contract to support the team developing and leading on the creation of engaging publicity campaigns to drive positivity in the TNL brand.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
- Create and implement media campaigns to generate coverage for The National Lottery in a wide range of media, encouraging media journalists to write about games and winners
- Work alongside the consumer communications team and the content marketing team to ensure all publicity activity is successfully integrated within wider communications campaigns
- Manage specific campaign expenditure to deliver within budget
- Research and analyse relevant information to support decision making for activity campaigns and analyse/ evaluate the success of coverage
What you'll bring to the table
- Take sole responsibility (when relevant) for developing and implementing specific media campaigns
- Provide guidance and expertise to support publicity campaign planning
- Bring fresh thinking in how to deliver campaigns/ develop content to reach and engage with consumers to meet objectives
- Demonstrate a strong news sense, previous skills/ best practice and excellent knowledge in how to reach consumers using traditional and new media channels
- Work collaboratively with other members of the team and the wider content team to provide publicity support in a variety of projects
- Excellent verbal and written skills to deliver key messages to a consumer audience in time pressured circumstances
- Manage a range of complex media issues in a commercial environment
- Make decisions within acknowledged guidelines, taking a new perspective to help identify innovative solutions
- Sound knowledge of national and regional consumer media
- Experience in managing stakeholder relationships – both internally and externally