How does working for one of the nation's favourite games sound to you? Imagine leading the performance of these games and being part of the excitement on draw days whilst knowing the work you are doing is contributing to good causes up and down the country? We are looking for a best in breed Marketing Manager to lead one of our most exciting categories.
Why work at Camelot?
- We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
- Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
- National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
You will getting under the skin of what makes our games tick; from tracking performance using data and insight to really trade the category to maximise opportunities for growth. You will get to know what our consumers want and will blend this understanding with the right tactics to grow sales and go to market strategies.
What you'll bring to the table
- Ideally you will be a strong Marketing Manager with significant experience in full lifecycle marketing; you will either be an experience Category Manager/Controller currently or have category experience as well as ATL experience.
- Experience within the gaming industry would be a huge bonus.
- The ability to see the potential in a range of ideas and a passion for launching them into market. Having the eye for innovative commercial opportunities and the passion to drive them forward in the organisation.
- You can work with different teams, often at the same time, and can take charge (and build convincing arguments) in getting to clear solutions that can be presented back to the business
- You'll bring excellent numerical attention to detail – you are able to knit together (and draw clear conclusions from) multiple data sources to draw conclusions and translate these into tangible actions.
- You build marketing campaigns around the customer and the customer experience, applying multi sourced consumer insight to business problems and planning, to decipher what matters and what doesn’t.
- Understanding the importance of commercial delivery and how that is inextricably linked to behaviour & attitudes of consumers.
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.