Player Services Administrator
We're currently recruiting for a Player Services Administrator. The Player Services team are responsible for delivering best-in-class customer experience and supporting lottery winners – regardless of the size of their win. The team manage around 45,000 postal claims per year!
Why work at Camelot?
- We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
- Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
- National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK's top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK's biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
- You will be responsible for managing the claims process for a portfolio of mail – including postal ticket claims and also complex claims that need investigation (Appx 130 claims a day split amongst team of 6)
- Work with internal stakeholders to deal with the end to end investigation of any complex postal claims
- To work towards a KPI metric of communication within 5 working days of claims being logged and 20 working days to resolve more complex claims.
What you'll bring to the table
- Has a good foundation of experience in an administration role and has proven letter writing skills.
- Proven experience of working in a process driven and highly regulated environment.
- Provides solutions to moderately complex or infrequently occurring problems by using existing procedures and analysing data to establish the correct results.
- Recommend and implement new ideas and be able to persuade others in bringing new ideas forward.
- Excellent attention to detail whilst working under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise and takes ownership of own workload whilst remaining calm under pressure.
- Understands that every customer is unique and adapts manner and approach accordingly whilst still working within process and regulatory requirements.
What we'll give you
We look after our people. There's a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we'll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding event