Social Media Engagement Team Manager
We're recruiting for a Team Manager who will lead and develop our Social Media Engagement Agents. Our brand new Social Media Engagement Team are responsible for delivering exceptional customer service and high levels of brand engagement on social media to our customers through effective team development, coaching and performance management.
Why work at Camelot?
- We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
- Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
- National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
You’ll be leading and developing a brand new, and high profile, team within Camelot with plenty of scope to shape its evolution
Working in a highly regulated and controlled environment, you’ll need to be process driven with an eye on how we can improve what we do to make our customers and, your team, happier. You'll ensuring are departmental KPI's are achieved, develop internal SLA's, conduct regular service performance analysis and implement plans for continuous improvement.
What you'll bring to the table
- Solid experience managing the daily activities of a customer engagement team that included social media within its remit. Able to set priorities for the team to meet service level agreements and manage resource to meet short-term objectives.
- Extensive experience with tools such as Sprinklr or HootSuite and will guide your team to becoming equally proficient users.
- In depth knowledge and experience of providing customer service in a full customer operations environment. An expert in customer contact related disciplines with solid experience in delivering outstanding customer service across social media channels.
- You can anticipate customer and business needs, and develop innovative solutions or processes to address current or future requirements.
- Experience developing strategies and processes aimed at the continuous improvement of the team.
- Able to take information from different stakeholders and brief your team effectively, working to different timescales and business requirements, and report back effectively.
- You know how to keep your team happy and inspired so that they provide the best experience for our customers every day.
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to problems under pressure, and be confident in their knowledge of the channel.
Other informationOur Social Media Engagement Team operates from 8am – 11pm Monday to Sunday. You will need to be able to commit to a 37 hour working week on a rota basis which will include some evenings.
What we'll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.