Customer Service Administrator
Do you like the idea of helping our retailers have the necessary machines to sell the National Lottery to their customers?
- We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
- Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
- National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have over 10.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions
How You'll Make a Difference
The Retail Provisioning Team are committed to maximising the number of National Lottery terminals trading throughout our estate, whilst providing Customers with excellent end to end management of all events throughout their life cycle as a National Lottery Retailer. You will be the voice of The National Lottery to our retailers, listening to and resolving any issues efficiently ensuring a positive experience.
What You'll Bring To The Table
- Ability to multi-task, managing multiple cases at any one time – being able to prioritise key tasks is key.
- While you’re happy confident working independently and taking ownership of your own work, however your team is important to you also and you’re always happy to support them.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must – you’ll be dealing with lots of data.
- Great communication skills is must - you will be the voice of National Lottery to our Retailers.
- You can build strong effective relationships with key stakeholders providing a central point of contact and expertise
- Confident and able to take ownership of challenges and setbacks
- Receptive and also keen to investigate improved /smarter ways of working.
What we'll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.