Graduate Test Analyst
Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a Test Analyst to join the Quality Assurance team. The successful Test Analyst will be someone who is looking to build a career in testing with a good understanding and passion for technology.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a career within quality assurance - apply below:
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
- Support the QA Team with the testing and delivery of Instant Win Games using desktop and mobile browsers
- Maintain a good knowledge of mobile/desktop, OS and browser releases along with beta & development versions
- Identify and communicate defects, issues and risks in a timely and accurate manner
- Work closely with product owners, stakeholders, suppliers and developers
- Build effective relationships with multiple business areas - Internal and external 3rd parties
- Take ownership of tasks and deliverables
- Come on board with new ideas on how to refine and improve the test process and be willing to speak up about issues
- Be proficient in troubleshooting and have a good eye for detail
- Think outside the box and be prepared to challenge decisions made by product owners
- Driving and embracing change and having the ability to generate support internally and externally
- Working effectively and closely within the QA Team
What you'll bring to the table
- Be enthusiastic and prepared to test mobile and web based games all day
- Have a good sense of humour, be a good team player and have passion for testing
- Very strong communication (written and verbal) and organisational skills
- Know the difference between Android and iOS devices and have experience navigating and using both operating systems
- Be up to date with the latest technology, mobile, OS and browser releases
- Have knowledge and experience of using bug tracking tools such as JIRA, which is used prominently at Camelot
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.