Digital Product Manager - Web
The National Lottery's website is one of the top eCommerce sites in the UK, and we are looking for a Product Manager to own, define and deliver great web products that delight our customers and contribute to funds for great causes.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
Camelot’s Product and Services team are responsible for the definition and delivery of the digital roadmap. We’re looking for someone to own strategic themes within the TNL website roadmap. Shaping and defining the player experiences and manage the product backlog.
What you'll bring to the table
- Develops product vision, features and requirements. Framing product problems, opportunities and benefits
- Solution, technology and scrum team facing. Co-located with the scrum team and a key stakeholder in their success
- Understands the product proposition and it’s competitive and customer environments
- Understands how to operate in a regulated industry, overcome the constraints in the solution and work with the relevant people to adhere to our licence
- Manage expectations and educate stakeholders on best practices with regards to product and development processes
- Creates and delivers presentations and essential artefacts to explain product direction and decisions to stakeholders.
- Steers UX and UI design teams in solving experience challenges, developing visual concepts and designs.
- Report on product performance against company KPIs at regular intervals
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.