Junior IMC Agent
The Incident Management Team (IMC) have the responsibility to successfully and effectively manage any hardware and software faults for National Lottery terminals, ensuring that the maximum number of terminals are trading at all times.
Please note this role is on a rota shift base working a 37 hour across Monday - Sunday between the hours of 8am - 8pm.
- We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
- Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
- National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions
How you'll make a difference
- Accountability of repair cycle to ensure technical and software faults are resolved within SLA
- Own and manage the 2nd line support communication to Retailers regarding technical and software faults
- Consistently use troubleshooting knowledge and expertise of all TNL equipment to maximise Terminal up time.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders and 3rd party service providers, providing a central point of contact and expertise
- Consistent delivery of compliance and quality standard across all processes & procedures in line with Camelot and Customer Operations standards
- Achieving Retailer satisfaction and engagement scores in line with agreed KPI’s
What you'll bring to the table
- Technically minded, has specialised knowledge/skills in a technical environment
- Has knowledge of the Retail space, their products and services
- Customer focused, always putting the customer at the heart of what you're doing.
- Able to quickly assess and understand Retailer needs, enhancing the Retailer Journey
- Proactively supports Retailers’ during their repair cycle
- Ability to work within the defined quality framework
- A self starter, able to plan and organise and make decisions on own workloads
What we'll give you