QA Delivery Analyst
Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a QA Delivery Analyst within our recently formed Quality Assurance Team. If you're an experienced manual Test Analyst with a strong interest and awareness of automation, whilst looking to take your first step into a more managerial/delivery focused role - this role could be ideal for you!
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.850 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference:
- Help the QA leadership team define and implement a robust delivery process
- Help roll out new ways of working and new QA processes within the wider team, alongside both internal and external suppliers
- Contribute to defining, communicating and implementing KPIs with suppliers (internal and external)
- Creation of QA documentation and templates
- Ensure best practices and process are followed throughout all teams and stages of the Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC)
What you'll bring to the table
- 4+ years background in testing and quality assurance
- A strong understanding of both functional and non-functional test phases
- A strong background in test process improvement
- End-to-end Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) experience
- Strong communication and grammatical skills
- Industry recognised software testing qualifications such as ISEB/ISTQB
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.