Head of Programmes - Commercial
We're after a Head of Programmes to build, develop and lead an exciting transformation on how we deliver change at Camelot. This is one of three exciting new roles within our change and transformation team and will specifically look after all commercial projects, which essentially encompasses our games and digital journey (across web and mobile platforms).
This is a senior leadership role within the organisation, it's for someone who wants to drive everything from our change methodology to keeping people in the business honest about how projects and programmes are being delivered. You will know what best in breed looks like and will look to take us through this journey.
Why work at Camelot?
- We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
- Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
- National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
You will be the central point for all change queries into the organisation. You will win people over and get them to buy in working with the team, challenge thinking and to drive the projects and change we want to deliver. You will play a crucial leadership role with your team, picking up a team and raising their capability and bringing in the best talent to deliver future projects. Fundamentally its about executing quality and change in an effective and collaborative fashion with the utmost integrity.
What you'll bring to the table
- Broadly you will have a blend of Project/Programme Delivery with Change and Transformation experience across a number of appointments. Ideally these will be within games & digital.
- You will have a tremendous track record of delivering change in complex (regulated would be a bonus) environments.
- Experience in consulting or working within consultancy will be hugely beneficial.
- You will demonstrate how you have built best in class teams to deliver change.
- Ideally you will have experience across a number of areas, including technology, commercial and cultural change.
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.