Service Improvement Analyst
Why work at Camelot?
- We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
- Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we devote to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
- National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK's top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK's biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and Euromillions.
- To be a driving force within a Customer Operations Transformation Programme to identify and deliver enhanced experiences for Players and Retailers by;
- Completing functional reviews of assigned aspects of the current operating model.
- Identification of changes required to make the operation more effective with the overarching goal to better support our Players and Retailers.
- Reducing and eliminating the need to contact by identifying and promoting self service opportunities
- Driving first contact resolution on all channels ensuring right information first time every time through owning a portfolio of projects (initiated both within Customer Ops and from Camelot) ensuring they are scoped, managed and delivered to agreed timelines.
- To ensure all work is documented and support Audit in any reviews.
- Identification and championing of improvements to the Customer Operations Model.
- Deliver relevant business cases to champion the projects.
- Leading the identification of ideas/enhancements to the operation:
- Using different methods and tools
- Demonstrate how they identify the right approach to take.
- Is expected to act as a subject matter expert for colleagues with less experience and may direct the work of other colleagues
- Scoping, ongoing management and documentation of project requirements, provide subject matter expertise in process and people, and both technology improvement and project planning.
- Portfolio management.
- Facilitate workshops, coordinate meetings, review benefits and track the process of planned deliverables.
- Identify and document risks and develop agreed mitigation approaches.
- Monitor progress against plans and flag any concerns on delivery to the relevant stakeholders.
- Understand projects critical paths and identify where delivery is at risk.
We look after our people. There's a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we'll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.