Campaign Decisioning Manager
Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a Campaign Decisioning Manager. If you're experienced in the definition and creation of campaigns within a CRM, push and outbound environment... this role could be for you!
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.850 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
- Maximising the return from targeted marketing campaigns across paid, owned and earned channels, through the definition and creation of player audiences
- Working with the Campaign planner and CVM & Decisioning manager to deliver the Player targeting strategy
- Working with the technology team to ensure data is developed and maintained for insight and campaign purposes
- Working with the Digital player comms team to drive the targeting of our outbound player communications, selecting the most appropriate player groups for targeted campaigns based on current or predicted behaviour
- Ensuring the operational integrity of our player targeting activity
- Produce post campaign reporting to support future campaign planning and development and improve campaign effectiveness
- Automating reports where relevant and to make outputs as effective and efficient as possible
What you'll bring to the table
- Hands-on experience working with data in a fast paced multi-channel environment
- Experience of delivering a player targeting strategy in a multi-channel or retail environment
- Experience with CRM, targeting software e.g. IBM Unica, Adobe Test & Target, ePiphany, Pega, Infor (experience of infor preferable)
- Ability to evaluate quantitative data sets and determine “big picture” implications
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a deadline drive environment
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.