Process Governance Manager
We are looking for Process Governance Manager to step in to this newly created role to deliver best in class process management services for Camelot to enable the business to understand and follow its processes. The ultimate aim is to maximise compliance with the license to run the National Lottery.
Why work at Camelot?
- We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
- Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we devote to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
- National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK's top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK's biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and Euromillions.
How you'll make a difference
To deliver best in class process management services for Camelot to enable the business to understand and follow its processes. The ultimate aim is to maximise compliance with the license to run the National Lottery.
What you'll bring to the table
- Partner the business and champion process management techniques to ensure we have up to date processes that enable Camelot to successfully run the National Lottery
- Key player in the success of the continuous improvement of processes within the business
- Develop and own business rules that govern policy, process and procedure
- Develop the use of a process repository and workflow solution to enable the business to comply with license conditions
We look after our people. There's a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we'll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.