Analytics Business Partner - Instant Win Games
Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for an Analytics Business Partner within our Strategy, Data & Insights team. If you have strong analytical and insight experience, excellent stakeholder communication skills and love the prospect of enhancing The National Lottery's Instant Win Games portfolio, this could be the ideal role for you!
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.850 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
To deliver a best in class analytics capability to understand game dynamics and player behaviour and provide information to help develop the category and drive growth
What you'll bring to the table
- Provide insight for the Player View monthly report and the quarterly deep dive to inform strategic trends and issues in the business
- Excellent SAS or R experience and SQL skills
- Deliver tracking and evaluation of new game launches, producing robust and insightful metrics and interpretation to inform internal stakeholders and the Gambling Commission
- Provide information on game performance, player behaviour and player protection indicators to the Gambling Commission in regular quarterly meetings and for ad-hoc requests
- Help the category team to optimise game range and quality through in-depth analysis of game performance
- Develop fact sheets/information repository on player behaviour and keep updated quarterly, to feed into business planning and support customer and category understanding
- Become respected amongst the Strategy, Data and Insight team and Product teams to be seen as player expert in the category to aid to business development
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.