Senior Insight Manager - Game Performance and Development
If you have strong analytical skills and experience of managing a great team of researchers and analysts, we would love to hear from you! Camelot are looking for a Senior Insight Manager to work with our commercial teams to identify opportunities for growth and development across our portfolio of games.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
Driving Camelot’s performance by leading a forward looking team to provide a thorough understanding and diagnosis of current business, game and channel performance and of NPD propositions, and drive the implications through the business to help improve future outcomes. You will also be partnering with some very demanding stakeholders in a collaborative and challenging fashion to ensure the business makes the right decisions
What you'll bring to the table
- Demonstrate experience of business partnering and advanced stakeholder management skills in a demanding environment. Experience of account handling from an agency background would be an advantage.
- Demonstrate considerable experience of working with analysis of aggregated and individual sales and consumer data to drive understanding and improve performance. Experience of using Nielsen/IRI and Kantar/Dunnhumby data amongst other individual consumer history sources would be helpful.
- Demonstrable experience of commissioning Qualitative and Quantitative Consumer research, and tracking study data within an FMCG or other data rich environment and applying to growth strategies.
- Demonstrate experience of leading, inspiring and developing a team of analysts and researechers to deliver high qulaity work at pace to demanding stakeholder at senior levels.
- Used to working with a wide range of data sources and data teams (both research, digtial , transactional) to develop integrated and compelling insights
- Demonstrable experience of quantitative analysis and forecasting techniques for high profile categories/ FMCG brands, including Econometrics
- Some knowledge of SAS/SQL, Business Objects and Qlik sense or other similar tools may be an advantage but is not a necessity.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, able to present confidently to senior managers, senior GC personnel and Board members
- Proven ability to take information from multiple sources (consumer, sales, customer and macro trends) to formulate Consumer centric Insight and provide recommendations and options to influence performance
- Proven experience of developing and driving consumer Insight across different categories or industries
- Project management skills and proven experience in managing research projects from brief to Insight delivery
- Strong commercial awareness and proven experience of incorporating financial awareness and business implications into the strategic recommendations derived from holistic insight
- Experience and awareness of regulatory environments and implications on
- Commercial strategy and Insight development
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.