Strategy & Innovation Manager
Would you like to help shape and create the future of the National Lottery products and propositions? In this role you will facilitate the creation of new games, experiences and routes to market, optimising the lottery portfolio and influencing the strategic plan. This role would really suit a Marketing Manager, Product Manager or an experienced innovation Manager who is working in, or has a huge passion for, the gaming and gambling world
Why work at Camelot?
Camelot is the home of The National Lottery. We currently turnover around £7billion per year across both retail and digital channels and we do this with a workforce of less than 1000 people - this means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
- By creating innovative solutions to consumer challenges (be that NPD, new channels, channel experiences, and amendments to existing portfolio)
- By developing and defining solutions to portfolio change requirements in both draw based games and our instant games
- By developing and then testing hypotheses using holistic data sources, especially player insight.
- By leading cross functional teams and external parties to investigate, agree and deliver together, effective solutions to business challenges.
What you'll bring to the table
- A strong understanding and intuition for what makes a great ‘gambling’ or ‘gaming’ experience for a player, and the business drivers that shape them.
- The ability to create, evaluate and define, using holistic sources of consumer and business data, potential solutions to consumer challenges
- A structured approach to developing and managing projects in ambiguous circumstances.
- Strong influencing skills, devising board level decision making materials, including business casing, presentations, etc.
- Being a strong facilitator and organiser of processes and people to make things happen.
- Ability to solve complex consumer and commercial issues, using creativity or an analytical approach when necessary
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of annual leave and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. We’ll give you all of the kit and tools needed to succeed.