Player Engagement Specialist (Social Media)
Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a new member of our TNL Content Marketing Team. This role will report into the Social Media & Content Strategy Lead, being responsible for the delivery of The National Lottery content marketing plans across owned, earned and paid channels.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.850 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
We're looking for a ‘master of social engagement’ who can deliver best in class day-to-day player engagement programmes that are designed to change perceptions of large-scale content-driven brands.
What you'll bring to the table
- Build strong internal relationships with Customer Ops to deliver our business goals
- Outstanding delivery of plans to drive positive player engagement in-feed across social
- Continuously improve ‘player engagement’ practices across social for ‘TNL Storytelling’
- Educate Customer Ops in Sprinklr ‘Care’ best practice and roadmap enablement
- Provide consistent support across all social media crisis management and response
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.