Digital Marketing Executive
Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a Digital Acquisition & Retention Executive. The successful candidate will be a digital marketing enthusiast with a strong awareness of building and delivering acquisition and retention campaigns. Therefore if you're a Digital Marketing Account Executive or looking to grow your career within the Acquisition (Paid Social) or Retention (CRM/Email) marketing space - this could be the ideal role for you!
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.850 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
- Operating within the Digital Marketing team, working closely with the Acquisition Manager and/or Retention Manager to deliver on the predetermined objectives across inbound owned channels (web personalisation, interstitials), outbound owned channels (email and push) as well as outbound paid channels (display, programmatic, paid social and search)
- Liaising with internal & external marketing teams, briefing creative deliverables across all channels
- Working with the project manager on the development of key assets and messaging
- Responsible for working with the managers and wider biddable team on the set up and sign off all activity inline with Camelot’s operational excellence requirements for each channel
- Manage the delivery of segmented and brand campaign and BAU acquisition and retention campaigns from brief, target audience selection and briefing, creative execution and analysis across owned and paid channels
What you'll bring to the table
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing channels and customer acquisition and retention principles across inbound and outbound digital touchpoints
- Experience of campaign and BAU briefing and management
- Strong media experience activating campaigns
- Experience working with media and creative agencies
- Good project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to plan and organise own workload, with the strong attention to detail necessary to ensure campaigns are executed thoroughly and competently
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.