Digital Analytics Manager
Why work at Camelot?
Camelot is the home of The National Lottery. We currently turnover around £7billion per year across both retail and digital channels and we do this with a workforce of less than 1000 people - this means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
By leading the analysis of Camelot’s digital assets (national-lottery.co.uk) providing clear direction on performance and potential improvement areas, as well as leading the analysis of Camelot’s performance in the broader digital landscape through external benchmarking and analysis of social media data
What you'll bring to the table
- To be the ‘super user’ on Adobe Digital Marketing Suite (SiteCatalyst, Discover and Report Builder) establishing a suite of standard reports and dashboards to drive business decisions.
- Champion Digital analytics across the business, collaborating with stakeholders from across Marketing, Digital and IT, to influence strategic decisions and identify new opportunities that generate incremental revenue.
- Proactively identify improvements in player journeys through a combination of deep dive analysis and testing strategies.
- Lead the deep dive analysis of priority projects and events, generating and presenting key recommendations to senior stakeholders ensuring continuous improvement across our digital marketing activities.
- Develop analytics to support A/B and multivariate testing strategies to improve the customer experience online and increase revenue generated per user to the website.
- To work with the analytics and research teams within Insight to ensure joined up, holistic analysis.
- Prior hands-on experience with web analytics with experience working in an Adobe/ Omniture Site Catalyst environment
- Robust knowledge of digital marketing strategy
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a deadline oriented environment
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and resolving problems
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, applications and processes
- Ability to evaluate quantitative data sets and determine “big picture” implications
- Excellent analytical skills
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of annual leave and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. We’ll give you all of the kit and tools needed to succeed.