Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a Programmatic Manager to work with some of the UK's best loved brands such as Euromillions and Lotto in our high performing Digital Marketing function. Therefore if you're a digital marketing specialist and have end-to-end experience in delivering world class programmatic campaigns from planning and implementation through to optimisation and reporting... this could be the role for you!
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.850 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference:
- Responsible for leading the briefing, implementation, delivery, optimisation and reporting of all programmatic campaigns across acquisition and retention
- Work closely with the internal teams to develop the programmatic acquisition strategy across acquisition and retention activity
- Liaise with internal teams to brief, implement and optimise the programmatic retention strategy set out by the CRM Strategy Manager & Biddable Manager to maintain and grow our existing player behaviour
- Main day-to-day contact for the programmatic agency, building a strong and collaborative relationship, managing all requests and priorities
- Responsible for optimising, reporting and tracking position against KPIs & targets - daily weekly and monthly ensuring that the relevant managers (Acquisition/Biddable manager) and Strategy & Trading are kept uptodate in a regular and timely fashion
What you'll bring to the table:
- A programmatic expert with extensive hands on experience working in this channel
- Previous experience with at least one DSP
- Building programmatic strategies across both brand and performance (DR)
- A strong understanding of the fundamentals of Acquisition & Retention marketing and wider biddable media channels
- Strong experience with platform reporting and analytic tools
What we’ll give you:
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.