Publicity Manager - 12 Month FTC
The Publicity team's role is to drive positivity in The National Lottery brand, through telling the life changing stories of winners, raising awareness of unclaimed prizes and creating consumer campaigns to support the The National Lottery and it's games. This is a FTC for 12 months.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
To create and execute engaging content and campaigns to drive positivity in The National Lottery brand and its games
What you'll bring to the table
- Successful creation and delivery of engaging content in particular for editorial and social media
- Effective management of publicity winner events and ongoing relationships with existing winners
- Management of production of bespoke communications material for publicity winners
- Lead on delivery of partial publicity winner stories
- Support wider team and Corporate Affairs department in delivery of the consumer communications plan including development and execution of creative campaigns
What we'll give you?
We look after our people. There’s a competitive package, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.