Our Brand Activation Team needs a Retail Planner, an integral part of this amazing team!
- Camelot changes lives. Just ask the National Lottery winners, good causes we work with or any of our staff!
- We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year with plans to grow. It may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and makes a difference.
- On average, we give £30million every week to good causes.
- We run the world's most successful lottery website and operate four of the UK's biggest FMCG brands including Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
You'll deliver strategic retail activation plans for Camelot’s marketing campaigns, step changing our impact on consumers through an insight and evaluation led approach.
What you'll bring to the table
- You'll have loads of campaign experience and experience in delivering marketing and campaigns across retail sectors, led by insight and delivering POS, within an activation role
- You’ll have a wealth of experience in ideating initiatives, building plans and championing projects through Senior Teams.
- In addition to above, you’ll have personally delivered business change projects and can demonstrate step change impact created.
- You can demonstrate an excellent understanding of the retail environment, with additional thought given to how digital is infiltrating retail.
- You’ll have experience of ‘reactive’ marketing as well as shaping activation plans and ‘following the plan’. Has a reasonable breadth of knowledge of different marketing strategies/channels.
- You’ll have led promotional marketing campaigns with retailers, delivering against core objectives.
- You are commercially astute and have experience managing big budgets.
What we'll give you
How about huge opportunity for personal and career development? We're also offering a competitive bonus, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme (for those planning a better tomorrow!).