Insight Manager - Customer Experience
If you have strong analytical and insight skills, project management experience and are passionate about helping to provide an outstanding customer experience for millions of people every week this could be an ideal role for you. We have an opportunity to join our Insights team for someone with an analytical background who is also able to deliver valuable insights and confidently present them back to business stakeholders. Your background could be either agency or in-house, if this sounds like you we would love to hear from you.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.850 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
To support the Lead Business Partner for Customer Experience in driving forward the Customer Experience programme in Camelot by delivering a best in class insight and foresight capability across all channels (retail and digital), and by partnering with the Retail and Player Experience teams as well as the wider Data and Insights team.
What you'll bring to the table
- Significant improvements in Player Experience scores across all touchpoints - Online, instore, via mobile app and TNL call centre.
- Significant improvements in Retailer Engagement scores
- Leading on both ad hoc and continuous studies to measure relationships/experiences, using them to identify ‘pain points’ and opportunities for the Business, as well as to quantify a Business value for these
- Retail analytics experience fully employed by acting as the ‘bridge’ between the Retail category team and the relevant analytical experts in the wider Data and Insights Team
- Clarify and optimise insight briefs originating from the retail category team, assist in evaluating retail sales performance and ensure analytical findings are grounded back into the strategic business context
- Contribute to the ethos and outputs of the whole D&I team
- Strong stakeholder relationships with Retail and Player Experience and partner agencies
- Innovation – use new thinking and Behavioural science to think differently and identify new ways of working
- Business is kept aware of and updated regularly on current and latest relevant Retail and Player Experience trends
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.