Contact Centre Real-Time Analyst
Camelot Group - Home of the National Lottery are looking for a Real-Time Analyst to become part of a highly driven and successful team. Are you currently a Real-Time Analyst who feels unappreciated or a high performing Team Manager/Leader looking for the next step in your carreer?
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
To optimise resources and react brilliantly to events to improve our customer service provision in our contact centre, reduce costs and achieve every target. Engaging with our inbound telephone, webchat and email teams along with our outbound and back office functions
What you'll bring to the table
- Become part of a small team of real-time analysts ensuring that we have cover 8am - 8pm Mon-Sat
- Help to maximise our service performance by dynamically managing our available resource to deliver world class customer service and achieve all of the targets set by the Gambling Commision
- Ensure that off-line time and adherence to schedules is closely monitored and recorded so that targets are achieved
- Manage our dynamic IVR system and provide appropriate messages
- Perform daily checks on phonelines opening / closing at the correct time and ensuring National Lottery result information on the IVR is correct
- Lead and assist on our response to unexpected events that impact on the Camelot customer service provision
- Assist with our Business Continuity Plan readiness and ensure regular BCP exercises take place
- Quickly become competent in the management of resources using the Verint Workforce Management Tool
- Understand the Camelot business model and how Customer Operations can further our Vision to run the World’s favourite lottery
- To proactively provide ideas and decisions to the Customer Ops team to radically improve the business performance, customer experience, improve sales or reduce costs
- An experienced user of the Windows Office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) or equivalent
- Engage and influence key stakeholders both internal and external and translate our work so that it is easily understood
- Be able to handle specific projects within the first 6 months by assimilating information from project teams to develop a resource solution
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.