Digital Performance Analyst
Our digital channels are responsible for millions of pounds in sales of The National Lottery products every week. The purpose of this role within the Digital Strategy and Trading team is to offer performance analysis on digital sales and marketing activity, and to assist the wider team to mazimise sales and returns to good causes. If you're an expert with Adobe Analytics and Excel and love cutting through the numbers to offer valuable insights to senior stakeholders, this could be just for you!
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.850 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
The Digital Performance Analyst role exists to support the department with channel performance reviews, sales forecasting and reporting / analysis of digital marketing / website activity to drive trading performance and optimisation of the channel.
This is a newly created role for the digital team as it has been recognised that the department needs to increase its analytical capability to allow it to effectively trade the website and optimise channel performance to meet the growth ambitions of the business.
What you'll bring to the table
- Responsibility for regular performance updates on digital sales and marketing activity that highlight any channel risks or optimisation opportunities to senior stakeholders
- Provided deep dive analysis on departmental performance will clear quantified recommendations for improvement
- Support the development of departmental forecasts and trading plans across a range of commercial, player KPI’s and digital channel activity
- Developed and enhanced the suite of digital reports and dashboards that are available to regularly monitor performance for effective decision making
- Advanced knowledge in digital reporting practices and analytical tools acting as an expert for the department
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to work in a collaborative environment with cross functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, confident with senior management and able to clearly articulate thoughts and recommendations with attention to detail
- Ability and confidence to play a key role in supporting the channels growth targets through the analysis and recommendations provided
- Ability to work towards deadlines in a fast paced environment with high levels of integrity, autonomy and self-motivation
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.