Digital Analytics Manager
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference:
To be the voice of the users on our digital platforms and help the business grow online and mobile revenue
What you'll bring to the table:
- Help improve online satisfaction and journey conversion
- Help grow online revenue and conversion, specifically for mobile devices
- Deliver regular reports and ad hoc reports to the business on digital performance
- Develop Adobe Analytics capabilities, updating tags as new releases are developed and ensuring the accuracy of the current implementation
- Support users around the business with Adobe training
What we’ll give you:
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.