Team Administration Coordinator (Commercial)
Camelot Group (Home of the National Lottery) are looking for a Team Administrator to partner our business functions and apply the very best in stakeholder engagement, administrative and coordination practices.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
Provide a comprehensive general administrative and secretarial support service to the teams, providing support and cover for the PA to ensure the efficient running of the departments.
What you'll bring to the table
- Manage the overall administrative duties for the Commercial Team, develop good working relationships and become a go-to person for the teams
- Working alongside the Leadership team to coordinate departmental meetings and team building events, as well as other ad hoc team meetings
- Provide support and cover to the PA as and when required and assist with the preparation of Board Meeting papers
- Oversee and assist with a range of administrative duties such as photocopying, scanning, filing, ordering stationary, distributing post and making travel arrangements as necessary
- Provide a range of secretarial duties such as typing of correspondence and amending and formatting legal agreements
- Process expenses claims for Director’s in PA’s absence
- Undertake a range of ad hoc requests from Managers and other team members
- Raise Purchase Order requests, goods receipting received items and handling any invoice queries and investigating discrepancies
- Processing new supplier requests on SAP
- Other ad-hoc support tasks as requested
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.